To be a Church that glorifies God and impacts the community through our fellowship, Evangelism, discipleship, economic empowerment and reconciled relationship.
To proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ in Word and deed, for the holistic transformation of lives of Church members and communities.
- To be a church that promote worship (Mt: 22:37-38)
- To be a church that preaches with the aim of increasing the number of its membership Mt28:19-20; Acts2:47, 6:7)
- To teach and train the members to Christian maturity
- To encourage and build fellowship among the members.
- A church that promotes social development.
- To improve the performance and welfare of the staff.
To read more about Kigali Diocese;
You can follow the following links: